Convert visitors to customers
In order to make new visitors stay on your website for more than a few seconds to encourage potential clients to return your website must have something interesting to portray and understand the requirements of your target audience.
- Use simple sentence structures
- Each paragraph should include one key idea
- Use headings wisely, users rarely read web pages word by word
- Use bulleted or numerical lists
- Bear in mind that the user may have entered your site from any page, so make every page independent and clarify its specific
- Put the most important information near the top of your pages, some users don't like to scroll down too much.
- Use present or present perfect tense.
- Search engines look for good, relevant content, the text on your home page is probably the most important.
- Words or phrases in bold or italics can help readers find what they want.
Keep Content Up to Date
- Create a Latest News section on your website
- Update your website blog frequently
- Give away free products or services
- Keep your product catalogue up to date
- Use competitions and quizzes
- Encourage comments on your products and services
- Add your latest events
- Show your latest videos
- Display your location with interactive maps
- Use survey and polls to determine customer preference.
Organize your Website
Choose a website that has a content management database that allows you to:
- Update your website easily
- Hold data in a structured format
- Allow the website to expand over time